هل جربت إعدادات CCI هذه؟
الصفحة 1 من 589 123 ... الأخيرةالأخيرة

Thread: هل جربت إعدادات CCI هذه؟

هذا الموضوع قديم. الفكرة لا تزال هي نفسها. بعد 33

موضوع جديد
    https://www.cavemantrading.com/tradi...lbook-fx2.htmlفي حال كنت مهتما.

1 المرفق (ق) هذه هي لقطة شاشة من AUDUSD مكبرة على طول الطريق. يمكنك مراقبة الحد الأقصى والدقائق. يمكنك أن ترى مناطق مفرطة من ذروة الشراء والبيع المفرط.
    https://www.cavemantrading.com/tradi...al-relief.html

كل indior يتبع السعر. . من العبث أن تقوم بمدخل قائم على مذبذب لأنه فقط بعد ما يفعله السعر ، تأكد من أنه قد يعمل عدة مرات ولكنك ستفقد الكثير أكثر من الفوز. . أنا غير متأكد من أن يكون لدي أي استخدام ... مذبذبات خاصة ولكن هذا بالنسبة لي وجهة نظري الشخصية.

Hi rvanscho, do not be discouraged by negative input, there is a massive amount of truth because one should not fall in the trap of indior trading as it will let you down severely from time to time. However, that said, I've tried so many indiors over the years looking for an edge and finally realised, if you can not trade Price alone, you can not trade!! That's not to say that indiors CAN'T be a terrific tool of confirmation to what you think price may be intending to do. None of us has a crystal ball and it looks great in hindsight; but my conclusion after several years was that for me personally CCi was the only indior that in fact is a leading indior and not a lagging indior as most others are; which is why they leave you missing so far and are basically not worth employing. I wish you well and I will study your thought with interest. Keep posting and good trading to you

Quote Originally Posted by ;
    مرحبًا جميعًا ، لكي أكون مختصراً ، فقد لعبت مع جميع إعدادات مؤشر قناة السلع للتأكد من أن حالات الشراء المفرط والبيع يمكن أن تظهر لتحسين التداول ولكن أيضًا لتبادل ”التحركات الكبيرة”. هذا مجرد اكتشاف حديث ولكن في رأيي يمكن أن يكون خطوة كبيرة إلى الأمام في تجارتي ، أو لك إذا اخترت تجربتها. القواعد: الإطار الزمني: فقط 4H CCI الفترة: 252 قررت استخدام هذا الفاصل على أساس حقيقة أن هناك 252 يوم تداول في السنة. المستويات: هذا العنصر مثير للاهتمام حيث أننا نرى ظروف ذروة الشراء والذروة ...
    مراقبة لطيفة .... لا تثبط من الملاحظات ، يرجى الاستمرار. الأشخاص الوحيدون الذين لا يستمتعون بالهنود هم الأشخاص الذين لا يفهمون كيفية استخدامها بشكل صحيح. 4X

Thanks for the article rvanscho. Perhaps you have tried to backtest your own egy on MT4 or another platform? I'd really like to see the results. I've backtested CCI on ES daily chart before and the results were quite good although the settings gave out too few trades.

each indior follows price. . It's absurd to generate an entrance according to an oscillator since its only following what price is doing, sure it could work a few times but you will lose alot more than you win. . Im not sure indiors have some use..specially oscillators but that's for me and my view.
    That is maybe because you have not done your homework properly. I use a typical indior and if that indior is approaching a specific degree, I understand exactly what price will perform more times than not. In my instance, I have discovered the indior dictates to price what its going to perform.

هذا ربما لأنك لم تقم بأداء واجبك المنزلي بشكل صحيح. أنا استخدم معيار indior وعندما يأتي ذلك indior درجة معينة ، وأنا أعرف فقط ما هو السعر سوف تفعل أكثر من مرة. في حالتي ، لقد وجدت الإملاءات الداخلية لتقيم ما ستفعله.
    مخدوع.

مقتبس Deluded.
    أتمنى لو كنت لول
    استمر في البحث عن صديق ، يمكنك الوصول إلى هناك يومًا واحدًا ...

شكرا لجميع الردود ، عن تقديره. ما سأفعله في هذا الموضوع هو نشر تداولاتي المحتملة وتحليلها اعتمادًا على السعر الأصلي.

أذونات النشر

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •  
  • رمز BB مفعل
  • الابتسامات مفعلة
  • رمز[IMG] مفعل
  • رمز [VIDEO] مفعل
  • رمز HTML غير مفعل
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.